Many people who qualify for help with paying for school meals don’t realise it, and therefore miss out on a valuable entitlement.

 If you receive any one of the following you may qualify.

  • Income Support
  • Income based job seekers allowance
  • Child tax credit, but only in a household where no working tax credit is being paid by either partner or the combined annual income does not exceed the current threshold for support.
  • The guaranteed element of Pension Tax Credit.

However, as Government and HMRC rules do vary on a yearly basis, we strongly urge parents or carers needing and seeking support, or those who think they might be entitled to support, to contact the Education Welfare Service on Tel: 0300 300 8304, Monday to Thursday 8.30 – 17.30 & Friday 8.30 – 16.30.

You will need your National Insurance Number and Date of Birth to access the Data Base System. This information will then be sent to us.

Media galleryParent viewEACA